[QGIS-Developer] How can I find the tickets that I reported?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jun 4 23:41:14 PDT 2019

Hi,

After the issue migration, I am trying to find my way around the new
issue system. I have a very hard time finding stuff.

If I use the filter "your issues" - nothing shows up. But I sure had a
number of open issues in the old system.

I would appreciate a bit of assistance here.

F.e. how can I find all the tickets that I reported myself?

Or is there some help/documentation available how to query the issues?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Andreas