[QGIS-Developer] Will the resource sharing plugin be ported to a core plugin? Or or similar functionality implemented?

Áron Gergely aron.gergely at rasterra.nl
Wed Jun 5 03:44:09 PDT 2019

Hi Developers list,

A long time user, budding contributor here. Thanks so much for building
QGIS to what it is today! :)

Does anyone know whether it is a plan to port the QGIS Resource Sharing
plugin to a core plugin?

I have read a mention of this among the issues+comments on the plugin's
github, see here:
https://github.com/akbargumbira/qgis_resources_sharing/issues/51#issuecomment-344397441

I have asked the developer of the plugin a while ago but received no
response. I thought perhaps someone here knows whether this is (was)
indeed the plan?
Otherwise, would there be a plan to implement its functionality? And if
so, do you need help doing that?

Best Regards,
Áron Gergely