[QGIS-Developer] Will the resource sharing plugin be ported to a core plugin? Or or similar functionality implemented?

Áron Gergely aron.gergely at rasterra.nl
Wed Jun 5 06:58:16 PDT 2019

Thank you for Alessandro!

I am aware of the plugin being available in QGIS 3 -  I am just
exploring possibilities.

We are looking to create a plugin that would use external resources
to create map layouts.

Then the current solution is either replicating the functionality of the
resource sharing plugin or instructing the users to get the resources
via the resource sharing plugin.

...or finding a way to embed these resources in the project file.

Thanks again,

Best regards,
Aron Gergely