[QGIS-Developer] saving a layer with the world_map.shp

Áron Gergely aron.gergely at rasterra.nl
Fri Jun 7 01:53:49 PDT 2019

Hi Tim,

With Raymond we are planning on using your great ester egg data in the
overview box within map layouts.
I am looking for the license of the data,  do you perhaps know it / know
where to find it?
Or does it fall under QGIS' license?

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Aron Gergely

I am also a fan of the ester egg, learned it from Raymond.