[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Server 3.4.7 and WFS Filtering PropertyIsLike

Luca Manganelli luca.manganelli at comune.trento.it
Tue Jun 11 05:18:22 PDT 2019

Hello,

I'm trying to make this python 3 code with OwsLib working.
In particular, I'm searching a road with the name starting by "VIA F.", but
QGIS Server returns me a road named VIA MATTEOTTI...

Does QGIS Server support PropertyIsLike in WFS?

#!/usr/bim/python3
from owslib.wfs import WebFeatureService
from owslib.etree import etree
from owslib.fes import PropertyIsEqualTo, PropertyIsLike, BBox

wfs = WebFeatureService(url='https://cartografia.comunelavis.it/wms/cbase')

filt = PropertyIsLike(propertyname='nome_via', literal='VIA F.%',
wildCard='%', matchCase=False)
filterxml = etree.tostring(filt.toXML()).decode("utf-8")

feature = wfs.getfeature(typename=['Civici'], maxfeatures=1,
filter=filterxml)
gml = etree.parse(feature)
print(etree.tostring(gml))