[QGIS-Developer] Use of ORS tools and OSM in QGIS for an accessibility and mobility project

arkaitz mañas txurko97 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 09:29:41 PDT 2019

Hello,
 I am working on a university project based on the use of funiculars and
elevators to create routes for people with mobility problems, such as a
wheelchair user. To implement well the funiculars I am using a data layer
of Open Street Maps, for the routes I am using the API of Open Route
Service, but I would like to know if this can be done, open route service
offers the functionality of routes for people in wheelchairs, but the
elevators are not used in the routes because they are not well implemented.
I've seen some video tutorials for QGIS but they are deprecated, they use
the OSM tools plugin which is now called ORS tools and they change a lot of
things.