[QGIS-Developer] translate plugin gui and log messages

Jonas qgis at ag99.de
Wed Jun 19 12:08:42 PDT 2019

You can just use the pylupdate5 script, its in
%OSGeo4Win%\apps\Python37\Scripts

It loads your .pro file and creates the .ts files which you can open in
QtLinguist. After translating you release within QtLinguist to a .qm file.

See:
https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/pyqgis_developer_cookbook/plugins.html?highlight=plugin#ts-file

jonas