[QGIS-Developer] translate plugin gui and log messages

Ismail Sunni imajimatika at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 00:42:41 PDT 2019

Hello,

Perhaps it's overkill, but we can use Docker to run the script for managing
the translation (update, compile, and see how many untranslated strings).
You can find an example
https://github.com/inasafe/inasafe/blob/develop/Makefile#L346

I find it easier even if I use Linux since I don't need to install the
required package to run the scripts one by one.

Unfortunately, installing Docker on Windows is not easy AFAIK, unless it's
Windows 10 Pro.

Best regards

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 9:11 AM matteo <matteo.ghetta at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hi Matteo,
> > thank you for the help, your solution works fine in linux. Do you know
> > if something similar exists for Windows?
>
> make transup and make transcompile just call bash scripts..... not sure
> what the workaround could be in Windows. Doesn't Windows have a kind of
> linux bash integrated?
>
> Matteo

Ismail Sunni
ismailsunni.wordpress.com