[QGIS-Developer] QGIS documentation build is failing and is making me crazy. Heeellp!!!!

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 03:57:57 PDT 2019

Hi,

For days now, master in QGIS-Documentation is failing [0]. For the same
reason, which has nothing to do with the writing system but the testing
framework for pyQGIS code. Issue is that the failure does not seeem to be
constantly reproducible.
In the link above, havatv-climbalongline and havatv-pointtolayer are both
based on master HEAD and none provides changes to code testing. One is
passing and the other one is failing. Actually both are reported failing in
doc repository [1]
The fixFailingTest2 branch, also based on master, provides a fix based on
the suggestion in Travis message. But it failed, and the suggested solution
would be ..... the current master state.

I'm getting crazy so if someone wants to give it a look and bring the
repository to green, it would be nice.

[0] https://travis-ci.org/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/branches
[1]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+sort%3Aupdated-desc