[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 4.0 - let's start some early discussions!

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jun 25 08:30:49 PDT 2019

Hi all,

On 25/06/19 13:46, Matthias Kuhn wrote:

> And with a good communication about a "gentle" break I'm confident that
> we'll have it easier this time.

agreed fully, good communication on these matters is of crucial
importance to let people accept new versions at move at the appropriate
time, to minimize noise.
Given the wide variety of networks, it will be difficult to properly
spread the tight word. Maybe we should have *official announcements* in
these occasions.
Also, I think the already proposed dynamic qgis access page could help a
lot here.
Cheers.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu