[QGIS-Developer] QGIS documentation build is failing and is making me crazy. Heeellp!!!!

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 02:59:23 PDT 2019

Hi Harrissou,

I think you are over thinking it. We don't need to revert everything, We
just need to make sure that certain variables are initialized or fully
replaced in each rst file to be tested. For example, if we have a project
instance where layers are added in different rst files, it will be hard to
guess the status of that project everytime.

I will try to have a look at it later. I am not an experienced PyQGIS guy,
but I think I can stab it.

Thanks,

Alex