[QGIS-Developer] Sunrise, Sunset, Lunar Calculations

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 12:14:33 PDT 2019

How much interested would there be for a plugin to display sunrise and
sunset information for a particular location on the earth's surface. Is
anyone already working on this? There doesn't seem to be a capability for
this, but perhaps I have missed it. Are there other astronomical
calculations that would be worth while in QGIS? (Moon asimuth/position,
phase)

I a trying to get a sense of interest and also make sure I am not
duplicating a capability someone is already working on.

Thanks,

Calvin