[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] Sunrise, Sunset, Lunar Calculations

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 06:51:34 PDT 2019

These seem to be basically what I am looking for, but they are an external
process that saves the results to a file. It would be nice to simply have a
method that returns the result. So now I am not quite sure how to proceed.
GRASS probably has the functionality, but not in the form I would like.

Cheers,

Calvin