[QGIS-Developer] GSoC QGIS 3D Improvement: Week 4 Report

Ismail Sunni imajimatika at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 14:12:54 PDT 2019

Hi Tim,

Sorry, I missed this email from you.

Thanks for the update Sunni! Do measurements happen in 3d too? For example
> if you measure to the top of a building do you get a different measurement
> compared to the base?

Yes, the measurements happen in 3D. You can measure the building height now
:)

> Maybe you could show the Z elevation change at each measurement row and
> the total elevation change  in the total box?

Hmm, that's a good idea. I will keep it on my list, and I will try to
implement it after the other 2 features finished. Thanks!

Hope you are feeling better now!

Thanks, I am feeling better indeed now :)

Best regards

--
Ismail Sunni
ismailsunni.wordpress.com