[QGIS-Developer] Error Message When Packaging Application for Win7

Carter, Cat Cat.Carter at edfenergy.com
Tue Mar 5 04:27:21 PST 2019

Good afternoon all

My apologies but I am unsure which mailing list is the appropriate one to use.

Our support team are trying to package QGIS 3.4.4 'Madeira' for Win7 and Win10 for deployment, however they are facing an issue with the Win7 extraction.

Extraction issues faced on win7:
1.extract:error writing to file gdal203.dll
2. extract:error writing to file vcredist-2013-x64.exe

[cid:image003.png at 01D4CE75.4D1E3DB0]

Would anyone be able to provide any advice on what might be causing this error?

Many thanks

Cat Carter
Software Asset Management Analyst
Commercial & Software Asset Management
Enterprise IT

T: +44 (0)208 186 1874

3rd Floor, 334 Outland Road
Plymouth, Devon
PL3 5TU

Leave: None Planned

[cid:4E18CA00-3CA9-4B94-970C-09C6DB028C24]

edfenergy.com<http://www.edfenergy.com/>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.
This e-mail has been scanned for malicious content but the internet is inherently insecure and EDF Energy Limited can not accept any liability for the integrity of this message or its attachments.
No employee or agent of EDF Energy Limited or any related company is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of EDF Energy Limited or any related company by e-mail.

All e-mails sent and received by EDF Energy Limited are monitored to ensure compliance with the company's information security policy.  Executable and script files are not permitted through the EDF Energy Limited mail gateway.  EDF Energy does not accept or send mails above 30 Mb in size.

EDF Energy Limited
Registered in England and Wales No. 2366852
Registered Office: 90 Whitfield Street, London W1T 4EZ