[QGIS-Developer] Status update of QGIS server OGC certification

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 08:37:36 PST 2019

Hi all,
This is a short report of the current status of OGC certification renewal.
As you know , OGC is asking to renew certification every year so there is a
bit of administrative burden and we received email from the OGC as we have
60 days now to renew our certification.

I updated the wiki page [0] to reflect the nice process :)

I started the certification process for QGIS LTR 3.4 today during the
hackfest. It currently fails - though it works in our own infrastructure.
Paul is going to have a look at it, it is probably a small with
OnlineResource url issue.  I'll inform you when the process succeeds.

Best regards
régis

For those who jump into the topic,  record, we have now that
infrastructure:

- a test suite tool [1], that should probably be moved to QGIS github
repository
- a continuous testing integration sending reports to [2].
- When necessary, reference servers hosted at qgis4.qgis.org.

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/OGC-compliance-for-QGIS/_edit
[1] https://github.com/Oslandia/QGIS-Server-CertifSuite
[2] http://test.qgis.org/ogc_cite