[QGIS-Developer] Improvement to the plugin manager's upgradeable plugins details

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 03:01:03 PDT 2019

I think we should add some new metadata with a standard format for each
version. Something like this

[changelog]

1.0.6=something something dark side even more
          some other things
          and other things
1.0.5=something something dark side
1.0=First version of the dark side really

That can be taken and turned into the full changelog or parsed into a
version based one.

The other option is to use some kind of naming convention in the already
there changelog tag but might be hard for multiline notes.