[QGIS-Developer] QGIS plugin qgisMinimumVersion

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Tue Mar 12 05:26:46 PDT 2019

I'm afraid IMHO it's more a long-standing behavior consistent with the
repository: the compatibility range limits are x.y. Moreover, it could be
considered an API break for private repositories that parse that version
number - and we're talking about the LTR version :/

Although I'm not sure if it's documented anywhere. If not, it could be the
only argument...

In any case, it won't be effective unless changed in the repository as well,
what is beyond my scope.

Borys