[QGIS-Developer] QGIS server on red hat

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:11:50 PDT 2019

Hi,
Yes one of our customers has been struggling with that. Until we convinced
him that there was enough packager teams available on RendHat CentOS..
So we created  these docker recipes dedicated to run qgis server in
production on a very light debian images :

https://github.com/Oslandia/docker-qgis

One image is dedicated to build QGIS and produce deb packages, the other is
dedicated to be called by a webserver (also dockerised or not).

We just tested yesterday to derive those images to make them clean and
light desktop dockers. And it works nicely. You can test them in the branch
https://github.com/Oslandia/docker-qgis/tree/ele_desktop

Best regards
Régis