[QGIS-Developer] Get rid of 'Manage Layers Toolbar', or not?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Mar 16 05:58:49 PDT 2019

Porting some Documentation about Mesh layers, written by Rosa during the
Hackfest, I happened to note that there is no 'Add Mesh Layer' icon on
the 'Manage Layers Toolbar' (see screenie).

So now I wonder: do I create a Feature Request to add 'Add Mesh Layer'
to it (so it opens the DataSource Manager window)?

OR

are we planning to get rid of the 'Manage Layers Toolbar' because we
have the new DataSource Manager dialog now?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde