[QGIS-Developer] Sort order for Value Map widget values

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Mar 22 08:04:50 PDT 2019

Hi,

The alternative (workaround) is to put your values in another table and
link them through a shared key. Then the sorting works fine. Also the
relation reference widget (which requires a relation) sorts values fine.

Of course this doesn't mean the bug in the value map shouldn't be fixed.
You can ask a developer familiar with the widgets (e.g. Matthias or
someone else familiar with the widgets) to fix it, as part of our bug
fixing program.

Greetings,

Andreas