[QGIS-Developer] QGIS doc has tests for pyqgs code snippet!

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 01:52:49 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I'm very happy to inform you all that this morning the first doc PR with
pyqgs code snippet has been tested in Travis:

https://travis-ci.org/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/builds/513389178#L1729

Thanks to Arnaud Morvan PR [0], python code can now be tested
automatically when a PR is submitted.

The whole process is documented here [1] so that new contributors can
add testable snippet.

This is a great enhancement for the pyqgis cookbook: we will be sure
that the code snippet can be used "as they are" within QGIS.

Kudos to all the QGIS community and contributors!

Cheers

Matteo

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/3618
[1]