[QGIS-Developer] QGIS server deployment

Adib saliba adibsaliba75 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 10:00:35 PDT 2019

Hi guys
First of all thank you for all the explanations regarding
the setup of qgis server.
I'm not a sysadmin too, but I deployed qgis server
using method 1 and 3. In 3 (nginx+systemd+php-fpm)
| tried 2types of service : simple and forking with
number of process = number of cores.
The type=simple is faster but it is not freeing up
memory even if I'm using Restart=always, the
type=forking is freeing memory but gives error
prematurely closed connection to fastcgi upstream.
Ciul you please advise me how to correctly configure
the service type simple to freeup memory?
Thanks and best regards

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html