[QGIS-Developer] What to do with evis?

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue May 14 00:13:51 PDT 2019

Hi Nyall

I agree evis can be removed... some users coming from gvSIG experience do
not match the user experience with actual way to browse, hilight, zoom
features. Their experience is based on the NavTable gvSIG plugin that have
all the feature already present in qgis core, but with slightly GUI
organisation. For this reason, Fran Sampayo has generated a NavTable plugin
for QGIS.

cheers

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir