[QGIS-Developer] dependent widgets in processing

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Wed May 15 00:13:21 PDT 2019

Hi Peter,

there is no support for parameter dependencies in the Processing core.
But maybe you can reuse or at least get some ideas from the OTB provider's
ChoiceWidget

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/plugins/processing/algs/otb/OtbChoiceWidget.py

Hope this helps.

ср, 15 трав. 2019 о 09:46 Peter Petrik
<peter.petrik at lutraconsulting.co.uk> пише:

> Hi,
>
> In the processing algorithm for XYZ tiles  I have a combo box for selection of output type, either "Directory" or "MBTiles". For "Directory" user can specify another sub-options for TMS convention and html preview file.  For "MBTiles" options for compression...
>
> It is possible in the processing toolbox to hide/disable some widgets based on value in some other widget?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

Alexander Bruy