[QGIS-Developer] Bug fixing sprint -- can we pull the pin on the issues migration?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon May 20 19:25:06 PDT 2019

Hi list,

Given that we're back in freeze and focusing on bug fixing, could we
hit the switch and make the final issues migration occur?

>From my perspective it seems like all the outstanding addresses with
the migration have been resolved, nothing new has been raised since a
number of weeks (months?) and there's no longer any blockers that I
can see from the previous discussions.

And it would be oh-so-nice to not have to waste precious bug fixing
hours trawling through redmine once again...

Nyall