[QGIS-Developer] Should we create a list for admin sys discussions and infrastructure monitoring?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Tue May 21 01:50:33 PDT 2019

Hi,
thanks for your inputs. My concern was that we are not resilient enough to
detecting regressions or failures. I get your point of finding resources to
create a dashboard, and responsibility dilution risks if we don't clarify
who is responsible for what.

Let's stay as is concerning the QGIS server performance and OGC compliance
suites. We'll forward tools failures only to Paul and me as a backup.

However there was another question about regressions detected concerning
OGC compliancy. We are currently not able to wire those to Travis directly
(that would be way tooo long), so how can we advertise for regressions to
developpers? That is why I was asking to post on developper's list or
another list. Unlike Plugin approval's messages, we expect a lot less
messages. (something between 1 an 10 maybe?).

Best regards
Régis