[QGIS-Developer] github comment issues

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri May 24 14:24:08 PDT 2019

At this moment we are running the script to fill github/qgis
issuetracker with the issues from Redmine.
So this limited interaction is/should be for a limited time.
See:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2019-May/057383.html
and
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/141#issuecomment-478296818

The github api we use is was rather slow this morning, but the plan was
to do the migration within 24 hour..

Jorge probably will let us know when finished.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde