[QGIS-Developer] github tickets authorship

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sun May 26 05:47:34 PDT 2019

Hi Sandro,

On Sun, 26. May 2019 at 14:27:56 +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> I was looking at the migrated tickets and found that no tickets
> are known as being reported by myself. Searching for "own tickets"
> is something I'm used to do, periodically, to see if there's any
> problem that I reported that can be closed (I'm probably in the
> best position to test my own tickets).
>
> Was authorship information lost in the migration or is there a plan
> to recover ?

I think the migration could not impersonate authors.

But you can look for "Author Name: Sandro Santilli", but that will also
show tickets you authored comments for.

Apparently you cannot search for substrings either ("widget.value" or
"self.widget" will not find tickets with "self.widget.value" in them).

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de