[QGIS-Developer] Can't edot OGC API Features connection

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Nov 1 08:03:56 PDT 2019

On vendredi 1 novembre 2019 11:49:11 CET Rahkonen Jukka (MML) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems to me that if I edit the settings of the OGC API Features
> connection the changes do not have any effect but I must delete and
> re-create the connection instead.

If you modify it from the Browser right ? I can also reproduce that too, with
it WFS, or other datasources like WMS. Probably worth filing a bug about that
if there isn't already one.
If you use the Data Source Manager, changes are properly taken into account.

> Also, I see a message "The download limit has been reached. You may want to
> check the 'Only request features overlapping the view extent' option to be
> able to zoom in to fetch all data" but I can't see such option in the user
> interface.

It is available from the Data Source Manager. At the bottom of the right part
of the window when you select the WFS/OAPIF category.
I'm surprised you see this message:
- normally it should appear only if you define a maximum number of features to
download
- and the "Only request features overlapping the view extent" is supposed to
be the default, but maybe you unchecked it in a previous session.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com