[QGIS-Developer] QGIS server and metadata

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Nov 4 01:46:11 PST 2019

Hi Falk,

Il 02/11/19 19:01, Falk Huettmann ha scritto:
> ...it's this one that features FGDC metadata for QGIS and which is not
> http://wiki.gis-lab.info/w/Working_with_metadata_using_Metatools_for_QGIS
> but without seeing their (plugin) details my expertise ends there.

I think you should be able to install and test the plugin on a previous
QGIS version (2.18 should be suitable, and available through our
archives). If this fits your needs, porting would be reasonably easy, as
mentioned.

> Ideally, it needs to be updated to and include Metavist Wizard (latest
> version of the US gov)
> https://www.fgdc.gov/metadata/geospatial-metadata-tools
> listed in here:
> https://www.fgdc.gov/metadata/geospatial-metadata-tools

let's first see if porting makes sense, then further improvements can be
explored.
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu