[QGIS-Developer] etc/ini/python-core.bat

VOLPES-EXT, Jacky Jacky.VOLPES-EXT at canal-de-provence.com
Wed Nov 13 07:04:31 PST 2019

Hi Jürgen,

OK I understand.
But as a result it could be considered to update the documentation just before this section here :
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/source/docs/pyqgis_developer_cookbook/plugins/ide_debugging.rst#debugging-using-eclipse-and-pydev
which gives the following as an example of script to prepare Eclipse development environment for plugins (now in Python 3):

	call "C:\OSGeo4W\bin\o4w_env.bat"
	set PATH=%PATH%;C:\path\to\your\qgis_core.dll\parent\folder
	C:\path\to\your\eclipse.exe

This does not call py3_env.bat
I guess it would be sufficient to add just this line to the example after the call to o4w_env.bat :

	call "C:\OSGeo4W\bin\ py3_env.bat"

Thanks for you quick answer,
What do you think ?

Jacky Volpes
HR Team pour la Société du Canal de Provence | 2SI - QGIS
Le Tholonet, CS70064
jacky.volpes-ext at canal-de-provence.com