[QGIS-Developer] Auth-config and single sign-on with Windows login

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 20 05:38:49 PST 2019

Hi,

Is it possible to use the Windows-Login as a login for PostgreSQL/WMS in
the auth-cfg manager?

We have our PG-Server configured in a way that it integrates with the
Windows AD. Could we use that login directly in the QGIS auth manager,
rather than creating a separate auth-cfg where we need to also change
the password in the QGIS auth-manager when the Windows login password
changes?

Is this already possible somehow or if not, would it be feasible to
implement this?

Thanks,
Andreas