[QGIS-Developer] Delaying 3.10.1?

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Fri Nov 22 08:33:22 PST 2019

Excuse me...

Do I see correctly there was a switch from Proj5 to Proj6 between 3.10.0-1 and
3.10.0-2 ?

Two weeks before 3.10.0 we entered that painful hard freeze so we couldn't
revert known regressions (except those introduced after the feature freeze)
and had to release a buggy 3.10.0. Later a few other regressions were found
(including at least one severe: the broken PostGIS in the Browser), so I
assumed 3.10.1 would be the first "stable" 3.10.x (at least free from known
regressions). And now I see a very risky change was introduced between two
builds of the same release?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I'd like to avoid a wrongful
overinterpretation.

Borys