[QGIS-Developer] Drill-down forms with multiple selections option

Pedro VenĂ¢ncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 05:47:26 PST 2019

Hi all,

I'm building a form with two fields of "Value Relation Widgets", one
depending on the other.

This works really well as explained here https://youtu.be/ipezh4KXrgo by
Alessandro, but I would like that both fields have the multiple selections
option.

Here is a sample project:
https://cld.pt/dl/download/db1a1787-0adc-4633-a0c9-356c41f269eb/drilldown_multiple.zip

In that project, I have two shapefiles (one configured without and another
configured with 'Allow multiple selections') and two csv files (Value
Relation sources).

So, without multiple selections option, I simply use
"di" = current_value( 'DISTRITOS')
as filter expression.

This does not work with multiple selections, because this option saves the
multiple values between braces: {Value1,Value2,...}.

So, how could I use the filter here, to have the second field filtered by
the options selected in the first field?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Pedro VenĂ¢ncio