[QGIS-Developer] Delaying 3.10.1?

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 06:02:31 PST 2019

I have been watching with interest this thread because this latest release
broke the MGRS capability in Lat Lon Tools and can cause QGIS to completely
hang. This happens with both 3.4 and 3.10. I think it must be something
with one of the modules being imported which are: re, math, itertools,
builtins, os, logging, and osgeo. I have put in a trouble ticket with
Planet Inc. to take a look at it, but I don't thing the problem is with the
MGRS module.

>From a user's perspective I agree that the LTR should never have major
updates made and perhaps it should be reverted back to the prior version.

Despite these issues I just want to thank all of you for your tireless
dedication towards QGIS. There are always issues that have to be worked
through when libraries are updated. Thanks for all that you do.

Calvin