[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] Python Implementation of QgsNetworkContentFetcher

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 06:35:14 PST 2019

Thanks everyone. This gives me some good ideas. These are the possible
solutions:

1. Write a python implementation of QgsNetworkContentFetcher or
QgsBlockingNetworkRequest. With this I could look at the QGIS version and
if it is 3.10 or greater import the core method; otherwise, import the
python implementation.
2. Use the old Boundless implementation if it still works in QGIS 3.
3. Use QgsFileDownloader and save it as a temporary file before processing.

Calvin