[QGIS-Developer] QGIS field calculator: issue with updating selected only features in combination with virtual field

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 27 02:34:56 PST 2019

Hi Denis,

But it is currently broken - right?

If I go to field calculator on a read only PG layer, I can only create
"Virtual fields" no "Physical fields", because my layer is read only
(this is expected). However, the checkbox to only update the "xx
selected" features is activated by default and not greyed out. And I can
toggle the Checkbox, although it has no effect and is misleading.

I just tested it in 3.4.x and 3.10.

I can open an issue on it.

Andreas