[QGIS-Developer] LTR management [was Re: Delaying 3.10.1?]

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Nov 28 07:25:06 PST 2019

Hi Even,

On Thu, 28. Nov 2019 at 15:48:42 +0100, Even Rouault wrote:
> > I've been "playing" with appveyor (doesn't work - hits the 1h timeout),
> > azure-pipelines (which kind of works) and github workflows (which does not
> > yet work) to implement the Windows CI many people are keen on.  Progress is
> > very slow - every single step takes ages…   A successful run takes more
> > than 2-3h on azure-pipelines…

> Did you try to contact azure-pipeline support ? They might be receptive to a
> request to increase both the CPU count and disk space. Especially if you say
> that QGIS is a cool open source project where people can display... Bing Maps
> !

You think?  I didn't try that yet - but I apparently didn't yet fully grasp the
cache concept - I only perchance had a few hits - but the misses might well be,
because I meanwhile changed either the key or they weren't written in the first
place because the available space was already exceeded.  A list of caches to
check would be nice…

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode