[QGIS-Developer] Antwort: Re: delayed PR of 3.10.1

SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de
Fri Nov 29 01:51:07 PST 2019

Hi Jürgen,
thank you a lot,

        Hi Susann,

        On Fri, 29. Nov 2019 at 09:36:13 +0100, SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de wrote:
        > So I decided to compile it with last version for downloading (
        > QGIS-Codeversion 6ffa89eb3e)

        > But how can I get the source code from github? I can't find a
branch for
        > this version.

        $ git branch --contains 6ffa89eb3e
        release-3_10

        or visit

--> this does the trick: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/6ffa89eb3e

I doesn't knew to git checkout 6ffa89eb3e

Before I tried release-3_10 and final-3_10 but then I get errors with heap
corruption :-o
see the mail from Nyall Dawson:

                On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 at 20:32, <SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de> wrote:

                > Hello,
                >
                > in my plugin I set up a rasterlayer like this:
                >
                > QgsRasterLayer* lyr = new QgsRasterLayer(src->Dir + "/"
+ src->File, firstTBLayer->Title, QStringLiteral("gdal"));
                > if (lyr->isValid())
                > QgsProject::instance()->addMapLayers(QList<QgsMapLayer
*>() << lyr, false);
                > QgsRasterRenderer* rend = new
QgsMultiBandColorRenderer(rLyr->dataProvider(), redBand, greenBand,
blueBand);
                > rLyr->setRenderer(rend);

                This looks fine. It's likely there's something else at
play, possibly
                a local build issue.

                Nyall

        which also shows (among a ton of backport branches) release-3_10.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer           norBIT GmbH             Tel.
+49-4931-918175-31

So I think my local build issue now is solved with code version 6ffa89eb3e
:-)
All looks fine.

Freundliche Grüße aus Leipzig
Susann Schmidt
Softwareentwicklung

GFI - Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
Philipp-Rosenthal-Straße 9
D-04103 Leipzig
Geschäftsführer: Andreas Richter
Amtsgericht Leipzig HRB 12054
USt.-IdNr.: DE179049354     Steuer-Nr.: 231/109/06412
ESRI Solution Partner      und       ER Mapper Reseller
Tel. 0341 961 3310    Fax 0341 961 3311   Mail info at gfi-gis.de
Web  www.gfi-gis.de  und  www.themenbrowser.de