[QGIS-Developer] "Needs sponsor" label? (again)

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Oct 3 05:41:54 PDT 2019

Hi,

I think that's at least as difficult, because QGIS gives pretty much
"free choice" on the bugfixing campaigns and individual devs choose,
where they are most efficient in spending their time.

Maybe it's best to keep the labels in the tracker free from any funding
related things and just use it to assign people who are actively working
on things which have been sold. If once in a while someone rolls the
drums for an ongoing crowdfunding campaign in a comment, that's
acceptable for me OTOH.

Bests

Matthias