[QGIS-Developer] New plugin: Review / Procedure

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 00:58:57 PDT 2019

Hi,

Le dim. 6 oct. 2019 à 03:43, Richard Marsden <winwaed at gmail.com> a écrit :

> I was aware of QuickOSM. It didn't work for me when I tried a few
> weeks ago.

Please fill tickets in the GitHub repository, I will help you there.

> From files, it has the same issues as
> OSM Downloader / OGR2OGR.

Same as above, let me know what you think about "issues" as you mentionned.
The "OSM File" panel will open the OSM file and will split the HStore field.

I have a TODO list on QuickOSM, some of them are on the GitHub issue
tracker.
Such as:
* download a "Map preset" with several predefined layers in it: hiking map,
cadastral map, biking map, with QGIS styles
* Add JOSM presets (the F3 keyboard shortcut). So people without knowledge
of OSM key/value can write "bakery" in their own language.
* For non Overpass queries, I want to improve the "OSM File" panel by
setting a local OSM/PBF file and then applying filter. So I think it's what
you want too, right?

I will answer to your email you sent me in private too.