[QGIS-Developer] QGIS and OSX

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 05:39:49 PDT 2019

Hi all,

during a training I faced some issues on different OSX machines:
basically with the new installer, after QGIS has been correctly
installed it won't open. Clicking on the created icon results in nothing.

For these machines I installed QGIS via Kyngchaos. QGIS was correctly
installed and usable but some troubles with some GDAL algorithm, e.g.
gdal_translte not found (clipping a raster with extent or mask layer).

Does somebody experienced similar issues? Should I open specific tickets?

Cheers and thanks

Matteo