[QGIS-Developer] Including libraries issue (Trying to get Plugin Approval)

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:02:17 PDT 2019

IMHO can be approved, there is no binary inside and all is pure python (no
binary at all)! I would only suggest to add pythonpath to use that
library only when necessary to avoid to interfere with distributed pillow
of pyqtchart (if will be available)

I can't see reasons to avoid merge, there are already many library packaged
in plugins to manage dependency. Usually including official weels instead
of replicating all the libs, but I can't see problem to customise (for any
reason) a third party library.

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Book: Mastering QGIS3 - 3rd Edition