[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] Is QGIS on Android?

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Tue Oct 15 01:47:17 PDT 2019

Hi,

There is also Input (https://inputapp.io and
https://github.com/lutraconsulting/input) which is based on QGIS and it is
GPL. The app is also available on iOS (TestFlight) too.

Roam has been also revived by Nathan. So, I suggest to have a section on
the website for "QGIS on mobile/tablet" with all the QGIS based app on
various app stores. There is no one app addressing all the needs of users
(see also proprietary GIS software vendors and multiple mobile apps).

Regards
Saber