[QGIS-Developer] Changelog for 3.10

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Oct 16 23:53:28 PDT 2019

Hi Nyall,

Thanks for the reminder and your work!

While we are really late, there are still some days left until October
25. So please devs (or sponsors), fill in your entries and add
screenshots.

While we are struggling with documentation, we should at least try to
get the Visual Changelog done. It is much easier than the documentation
- and it helps the documentation as well!

Thanks all for a concerted effort!

Andreas