[QGIS-Developer] Error trying to import linear_model from sklearn in Qgis

Xavier Corredor Llano xavier.corredor.llano at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 10:30:20 PDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I don't know if this is a bug in Qgis or it happens only to me.

The linear_model from sklearn works perfectly outside Qgis, but when I try
to import that library inside python shell in Qgis it's not possible:

To reproduce the error is just when you import the library like this:
from sklearn import linear_model

The error:
RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceeded

Does anyone have the same problem? any ideas?

(using Qgis 3.8.3, sklearn 0.21.3, python 3.7.4 and Archlinux)

Xavier