[QGIS-Developer] Changelog images for 3.10

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Oct 30 00:09:28 PDT 2019

Thanks Tim! For taking care of this.

Let me know whey you think we are 'done', then I will do the rst export,
put it in the site, and make it translatable by pushing it to Transifex.

I now put the placeholder site in qgis.org [0])

So plz ping me when "ready". Is this weekend feasible?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

[0] https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog310/index.html