[QGIS-Developer] v.net.centrality: Sorry, <points> is not a valid parameter

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Thu Oct 31 01:25:02 PDT 2019

I have no idea what this function does, but when trying with your data
on 3.10 on Linux without any default parameter changes, it first
complains about a wrong output type, because in the advanced parameters,
there is no output type selected by default. Switching this to auto
gives a resulting point layer.

Cheers,
Bernd