[QGIS-Developer] QGIS server and metadata

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:41:26 PDT 2019

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 5:35 PM Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com> wrote:

> For Python it's entirely feasible to put pycsw atop the metadata, and
> was discussed as
> as approach as part of the QGIS metadata strategy / planning.

Thanks Tom,

but I think Paolo was referring to expose QGIS metadata in a
GetCapabilities response, this is (and must be) handled directly by QGIS
server without any other software stack.

IMO what is missing here is a bridge between the new metadata API in QGIS
core and the "old" QGIS server metadata API.